10.1" RUGGED SLATE TABLET PC BUILT TO SURVIVE
In your world, only the powerful and rugged survive. The rugged Panasonic Toughbook CF-H2 handheld tablet PC is the ultimate productivity tool for mobile workers. With superior ergonomics, a brilliant 10.1" sunlight-viewable LED screen capable of up to 6000 nit in direct sun and sealed all-weather design, the Toughbook CF-H2 lets you work virtually anywhere. Designed with a magnesium alloy chassis encased in polycarbonate, the IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certified Toughbook H2 delivers a complete range of integrated wireless features including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and optional embedded 4G LTE or 3G Gobi mobile broadband with satellite GPS. Add to that fast charging hot-swappable twin batteries for maximum uptime, optional integrated SiRFstarIII GPS and SmartCard reader, and you’ve got a handheld tablet PC that is unmatched in the field. A refurbished Toughbook CF-H2 is a great choice for value conscious buyers who require a rugged tablet PC.
- Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ Processor
- Sealed Fanless All-weather Design
- Sunlight-viewable Up to 6000 Nit in Direct Sunlight
- Long-life Hot-swappable Twin Batteries Provide Limitless Hours of Use
- Available Built-in Camera, RFID, and SmartCard and Barcode Readers, USB, Serial and Ethernet Ports, and Choice of 4G LTE or 3G Gobi™ Mobile Broadband with Satellite GPS