Money Back Guarantee
We are confident that we refurbish and sell the very best Toughbook laptops available at any price and we want you to share our confidence! That's why we back every sale with a 30-day money back guarantee, in addition to our 1-Year hassle-free included warranty.
If you don't like the product, if it just doesn't work for you, return it. Within 30 days of receipt, products purchased from us may be returned for any reason. Returned items under 30-Day Money Back Guarantee are subject to 15% restocking fee (We don't refund shipping costs unless items are defective. See our returns policy here.)
If you would like to request a refund or exchange, please contact us by phone at +1 (647) 342-7883 during business hours (9am to 6pm EST) or email our support staff (firstname.lastname@example.org). Briefly explain to us your reasons for requesting a return or exchange. We can better serve you if we understand the reasons for your request. When we receive your package, we will issue a credit to the card used in the original purchase transaction, to your PayPal account, or send you a check for the full purchase price of your product(s), minus any applicable fees and shipping costs. Refunds are processed within 5-8 business days from receiving the unit at our warranty returns depot.
Outdoor Laptops Limited Warranty
Outdoor Laptops offers standard 1 Year Parts & Labor warranty on every refurbished laptop sold, and 60-Day Replacement on accessories/components sold individually. Extended warranty available for up to 3 years.
1 Year Return to Depot with 1 Year of Tech Support [standard]
2 Years Return to Depot with 2 Years of Tech Support
3 Years Return to Depot with 3 Years of Tech Support
How To Obtain OUTDOOR LAPTOPS Return To Depot Warranty
All products shipped for warranty service must be shipped prepaid. Outdoor Laptops is responsible for return shipping to customers via ground service within Canada and the Continental United States. For shipping outside of Canada or Continental United States additional fees may apply.
Please ensure you have the RMA number displayed on the package label (email to: email@example.com). Please ensure your computer equipment is packed well to avoid damage during shipment. When shipping equipment, follow the repacking guidelines listed below. We recommend insuring the equipment for shipment.
Shipping damage as a result of inadequate packaging is not covered under warranty. Please use the original packing material whenever possible.
Repacking Guidelines for Returning your Computer
Remove and retain cables and accessories. Ship your laptop complete with battery pack(s), AC Adapter and/or defective accessories.
1. Include a detailed problem description and/or test samples which illustrate the problems you are having. You can print and include a copy of RMA/Technical Support document.
2. Package well. Use the original shipping container and packing materials if possible.
3. Provide your complete name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) so we can contact with you if required.
Client MUST include the following information with the package:
A. Clearly marked RMA # on the box.
B. Sender's name on the box must match the one found in RMA database as per original Service / Technical Support Request.
C. Specify content and current value.
D. Reason for shipment, typically "computer repair".
OUTDOOR LAPTOPS Return To Depot Warranty - Terms and Conditions
- Outdoor Laptops computers come standard with a one-year parts and labor Return to Depot warranty.
- The warranty on your Outdoor Laptops computer shall not apply to defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, acts of third persons, power fluctuations, environmental conditions, any force of nature, or other cause beyond Outdoor Laptops’ control, alterations to the equipment at Customer's direction.
- Outdoor Laptops shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss or injury to business, profits, goodwill, or for exemplary damages.
- Outdoor Laptops warrants its computer hardware products to be free from defective materials and faulty workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase by the end user. Upon written notice of any defect in the computer hardware supplied to Outdoor Laptops within the warranty period, Outdoor Laptops shall at its option replace or repair any hardware portion of the system that it determines to contain defective material or faulty workmanship.
- LCD Pixel policy: Outdoor Laptops‘ standard LCD Warranty Replacement Policy is called LCD667 (6 - dark/dead, 6 - hot/bright, 7 - mix).
Outdoor Laptops offers optional 30-days Zero-Dead-Pixel Warranty at extra cost.
- Items covered under warranty:
LCD PANEL, FLOPPY DRIVE, HARD DRIVE, PROCESSOR, CPU FAN, RAM, CD/DVD ROM DRIVE, BATTERY (30 days), AC ADAPTER (30 days), LCD PC POWER SUPPLY, LCD PC POWER, SUPPLY FAN, MOTHERBOARD, KEYBOARD, INVERTOR BOARD, DATA BOARD, ACCESSORIES, PLASTIC PARTS (excluding normal wear and tear and physical damage), LABOR