12" TABLET EASILY CONVERTS TO A LAPTOP WITH OPTIONAL KEYBOARD.
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 33 offers unparalleled flexibility in even the most demanding and extreme environments and is one of the world’s first fully rugged 2-in-1 PC with a 3:2 screen. Inspired by the increasing demands of mobile professionals, the TOUGHBOOK 33 delivers rugged mobility in a highly customizable package that also includes a generation of backward compatibility. Available innovative vehicle dock adapter allows drop-in placement onto any of Panasonic’s large installed base of TOUGHBOOK 31 vehicle docks, offering investment protection while saving time and resources.
A wide range of integrated options such as serial port, barcode, fingerprint, insertable and contactless SmartCard CAC readers as well as optional FirstNet Ready™ CF-33 EM7511 Band 14 mobile broadband assure TOUGHBOOK 33 can be customized to meet the unique needs of a diverse customer base.
- First fully rugged product with a 3:2 screen for easier handling and better viewing of business applications
- Generation of vehicle dock backwards compatibility
- Infrared webcam and Windows Hello enables biometric user authentication
- Optional quick-release SSD includes insertable SmartCard CAC and long life batteries
- Twin battery design enables hot-swap battery replacement for continuous use
- Optional FirstNet Ready™ EM7511 Band 14 mobile broadband